Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To my loyal readers, the few of you there be:

Things are going to be slowing down considerably here at Webster's during the next several weeks. Some of you know of my coaching duties, and this is the time of year when that becomes something of a major priority around here, i.e., STATE (we're in a fair position to do well again there.). So four hours a day, four days a week are now devoted to that pursuit exclusively until the first weekend in May.

Beyond that, there is so much going on in the world of politics that I can hardly keep up with it and maintain some semblance of a normal life. Two hours each Monday night are devoted to attending Dr. Keyes's live Webinar conferences until the series is finished in June (please consider joining us; I'll ask all the questions. ;-)). Then we have the TEA parties to plan for. On that latter one, I've been on the phone virtually all day recruiting people to attend with me. At this point I'm not sure whether I'll be in Tulsa or OKC on April 15, but you can rest assured I'll be at one of those two places on that day ... with as many as I can successfully coerce into going with. Then, of course, since I'm not independently wealthy, I have to earn a living.

Elsewise...

Everyone please give a warm welcome to Chiu Chunling -- a frequent commenter, with very good insights, over at Dr. Keyes's Loyal to Liberty site. Read Chiu's comments both here and at Loyal to Libery, you'll see what I mean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everybody, I'm very happy to be here with you all...um, are those flamethrowers?

Sorry, it's hard for me avoid making lame "warm welcome" jokes online. But that's probably just because I'm such a pyromaniac. Also it kinda throws me off whenever I get a positive response. One of the many burdens of being a super-villain.

Classic "wanted to be a hero but didn't have the qualifications" story, that. At least, in one way. More accurately, I just realized at some point that the kind of hero I wanted to be was technically a villain. Also, I don't have a secret identity, so it's just as well. That would drive me nuts.

Terry Morris said...

Flamethrowers? Nah. Such people generally don't feel very comfortable in this forum, thus they don't come around here much(although a few of them do pop in and out every now and again). Plus I don't allow their comments to stand when that's all they amount to. They can attack me, and be as belligerent and disrespectful towards me as much as they like. But not towards my guests or my family members.

This forum is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship. Say hello to your neighborhood tyrant. ;-)

Call Me Mom said...

Howdy Chiu,
We like to say "fire is good" in my household. (That is fire is a good tool, but a bad toy.)

Terry, I know how you feel about the political stuff. One can hardly formulate the thought to post on one outrageous thing before another occurs. Good luck to Miss Rebecca.

I'm hoping to post a bit more on my blog as the season progresses.