Friday, September 28, 2007

Bush, Pentagon, FBI, all drop the ball

As I've mentioned at least a couple of times recently, I've been reading Paul Sperry's explosive book, Infiltration, How Muslim Spies and Subversives Have Penetrated Washington.

I highlight the subtitle here because I want to emphasize it; I want you to take a moment and think about the implications, if Sperry is right, of what this means for the United States, our internal security, or the lack thereof. And I'm not talking about what it appears to mean just on the surface. I'm talking about what it means at the depths; what this means for loyal Americans who understand the dangers inherent to granting Muslims equal protection under the first amendment, of which, Islam, by its very nature and its teachings, cannot abide either religious provision established therein...

The obvious question is, if Islam is subversive and hostile to the religious provisions of the first amendment - both the establishment, and the free exercise provisions - not to mention the rest of the first amendment, the whole of the bill or righs, and of the whole of the U.S. Constitution, then what in the name of all that is good and holy are we doing allowing liberals and Muslims to determine how these provisions are to be applied in the case of Muslims?

But before I get too far off topic here, let me get back to Sperry's book and the reason for which I mention it here again...

In addition to corroborating what Raymond Ibrahim says, recently discussed at VFR, concerning the non-translated messages Muslim operatives direct to one-another, as opposed to those they direct to the United States and Western nations, Sperry also reveals that many of these documents go untranslated because of Muslim subversives we have working within the FBI and the Pentagon.

It seems as though shortly following the events of 911, the FBI and the U.S. government were in such a rush to hire Arabic speaking translators, that they abandoned standard hiring and security protocols, opting rather to take their chances -putting national security at risk- by quickly filling these positions with Muslims recommended by such questionable groups as CAIR. In fact, not only did the government, according to Sperry, seek the assistance of questionable Muslim groups to fill these positions, they actually hired them in preference to Arabic speaking Jews who had also applied for the positions. According to Sperry, not one of the dozens of Arabic speaking Jewish applicants was ever hired. Instead, all positions were filled by Muslims.

But here again, it is the implications of these revelations that I'm most interested in. With the Patriot Act in mind, and going beyond the obvious implications as to how these internal spies and operatives are in positions which allow them to conduct espionage operations right under the government's nose, consider the fact that they're also in a position and empowered to conduct their own undercover sting operations against the loyal citizens of this country, particularly those who, as I said before, understand the incompatible nature of Islam and seek to expose it. In other words, those who these Islamists find to be threatening to their purposes.

Mull that over for awhile. And yes, I'm taking Sperry's book with me on my trip, during which time I hope to finish it. But there's sure to be another upcoming post on this, so y'all stay tuned.

4 comments:

Flatulent Fuzz said...

Well, I have not read Sperry's book, but I have moved it to the top of my must read list. I have, however, read Bin Laden; The Man Who Declared War on America. Having read that, I can tell you that the government dropped the ball long before 9/11 and I'm not at all surprised to read that they have dropped it, yet again. Long story short, according to what I read in the Bin Laden book, the Muslim's (extremists, that is) have quite a jump on us, as far as jihad goes. They have been prompting the death of the west, long before 9/11 and have had plenty of time to set up shop right under our very noses. No one can accurately assess the number of sleeper cells that could be present in this country as we speak. In the mean time, we have Congressmen frequenting airport restrooms for sexual services. Oh.. and when they're not in the restroom, they're showing up on a madam's list of clients, but I digress. Our government has and continues to fail us miserably!! Take a few minutes to think about that and what that means.

Sebosmile said...

Wow, you guys have done a great job with your blog since the last time I had time for internet politics... Love that you all have your own blogs now!

...Now, if only I can continue to keep track of who is who from before for all three of you...

Also, waving flag on yours is GREAT! Wish I spoke HTML so I would have some idea how to mess with things like that- as is, Maggie has to change everything for me and I'm just glad I figured out how to get a video onto my page today, lol.

...Which you should go watch... Just be prepared to need to bleach your eyes/ears afterwards... ;) ;)

Terry Morris said...

Populist,

What's the name of the author of the Bin Laden book?

Sebo,

Thanks for stopping by, and for the nice things you said. I'll stop over at your blog and check out the video later. Thanks for the heads up.

-Terry

Flatulent Fuzz said...

Yossef Bodansky is the name of the author...