Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fred bows out of race; Endorses no-one

As my fellow AFBers can tell you, there's not a whole lot of love lost between myself and former legislators with no executive experience running for president. Or for that matter, U.S. Supreme Court nominees who have no actual experience as Supreme Court justices on their State's High Court. ie, Harriet Miers. Oh, I make the occasional exception, as with Tancredo, but as I've written before, I would have preferred that Tom Tancredo had served as Governor of his State prior to running for President of the United States. And I hope he does so: runs for Governor and wins, then enters the Presidential race again at some future date.

I just see Fred's dropping out of the race more or less as another Republican legislator out who probably shouldn't have been in the race to begin with.

0 comments: