Thursday, September 18, 2008

Webster's

There are, this post included, eight separate entries at Webster's for this date, Sept. 18, 2008. Every single entry posted on this date shows a time of 1:12am, and a couple of the entries are out of order of their original posting.

Obviously I couldn't have posted every one of these entries at the exact same time unless I had them already prepared for posting prior to actually posting them, which is not the case by a longshot. Additionally, the entries which appear out of order, I simply have no explanation for. So something is amiss with blogger, and you'll have to bear with me while I try to figure it out. I'm not a "nuts-and-bolts" man when it comes to this internet guff (I have someone else for that), so it may take a while to get it all straightened out.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 comments: