Wednesday, October 3, 2007

On My Counter in the left sidebar

Sebosmile asks the pertinent question as to what the counter in my left sidebar means. For those of you new to Webster's Blogspot, the counter in the left sidebar is counting down the number of days left until illegal immigrants in this state are forced to decide whether they wish to take their chances, or to "migrate" to another state in this union, or back to their country of origin. At present it is at 28 days and counting. In other words, Oklahoma's new immigration law goes into effect November 1st of this year.

End of initial entry. rest of post here

2 comments:

John Savage said...

Terry, I just wanted to point out this post to you, since it's about Oklahoma trying to resist the One-Worlders. Enjoy!

Sebosmile said...

Well, ignoring the summer heat, etc, this may be a reason for me to move back to OK one day, lol.

(Aside from the whole 'I heart J.C. Watts' bit from back when we lived there...)

Way to go Sooners!! Here's to you geting results and seting a good example for the rest of the country!

Funny thing is I haven't heard about this in the :cough cough: *news* anytime before today when I am immeadiately looking it up...