Saturday, July 14, 2007

Collecting Data

Once in a while I'm going to put up back-to-back posts, or even back-to-back-to-back posts encouraging you to drop by one of my stop-off places. This is one of those rare cases where indeed this post and the one preceding it names the same blog and the same blogger the primary source to which you should refer.

No doubt y'all have noted my covetous appreciation for the writing prowess of one Mr. John Savage. Lord knows I wish I had his talent. I guess some of us are just resigned to the fate of working for everything we get, eh John? kidding, kidding. ;)

Nonetheless, I'd like to direct your attentions to John's blog once again because I noted this morning during my stopover that he'd put up a poll which asks a very specific and interesting question, while providing ample answers for you to choose from. I encourage you to stop by and take the poll because John is collecting data for a specific purpose, the explanation for which may be had in John's reply to my comment to the post announcing it.

In the meantime I'm going to see if I can figure out a way to make this easier on myself. lol

-DW

1 comments:

ufc unleashed said...

Thank You for the heart felt comment it really touched my heart and put a hugh smile on my warm face. Thank You so much for all the support and ideas.


Much Love....Speedy!