Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mixing Business with Pleasure

Friends, just wanted to inform you that I'm out of town and will be most probably until Monday of next week. We're at Dad's mixing business with pleasure, but it's supposed to be more business than pleasure. We'll see how that works out.

After we rolled into town yesterday at around 4:30 pm local time due to the delay of the arrival of some essential materials we were waiting for back home, Dad took me out to his shop building and introduced me to his newly acquired, thoroughly non-'jap-junker' motorcycle; his new Harley Davidson. After I gave it good lookover and climbed on it to see how it felt, he started the thing up for me, and let me tell ya, it was the sound of 'sweet music.'

If he could manage to sell his better-half so easily on the propriety of his acquisition, I think the pleasure part of our trip might be more, well, pleasurable. lol

Anyway, I'll be in and out while we're here, but you'll be seeing less of me until next week. Y'all be good.

-DW

0 comments: