Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Explanation for my upcoming absence

I need to let y'all know that there's been a death in the family, and that this will result in my absence in the coming days. There seems to be some bit of confusion about the funeral arrangements at this point which makes it impossible for me to say exactly what days I'll be out for sure, but it seems that there's agreement among the parties involved to delay the funeral for a few days. As of right now, it looks like I'll be gone probably Thursday thru' the weekend.

Thanks for your concern, your prayers, and for your well wishes.

-Terry

4 comments:

Vanishing American said...

Terry, my sympathies to you and yours.
Prayers up for you and your family in your loss.
-VA

Terry Morris said...

I guess my appreciation for your concern and prayers, and your sympathies really goes without saying, VA, much in the same way as those sentiments you express here really needn't be said.

But I do appreciate it very much!

Thank you.

-Terry

Call Me Mom said...

Please allow me to offer my condolences as well.
Praise the Lord for the time you had together in this world and may you meet again in the next.

Terry Morris said...

Thanks, Mom. Glad to have you back. And glad to be back.

-TM