Saturday, August 11, 2007

Iowa Straw Poll

John Savage mentioned this yesterday in a short entry on the subject at his blog. But I'll reiterate here that Tancredo's official blog is reporting that of a sample of 222 likely republican participants in today's Iowa Straw Poll, Tancredo comes in second with 16% of the vote behind Romney who carries, among this sample, 33% of the vote.

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays itself out as the day progresses, but if I were an Iowa Republican, I'd be making my way to Ames right now to cast my vote in favor of the 'single issue candidate,' Tom Tancredo.

BTW, in case y'all haven't noticed, we put up a link a few days ago to Tancredo's website, as well as that of Duncan Hunter in the right sidebar.

-DW

2 comments:

John Savage said...

Our man got 14%! Go Tancredo!

Terry Morris said...

Yes; I hope that will keep him in the race!

-Terry