Thursday, August 2, 2007

So Much To Say; So Little Time to Say It...

My friends, thanks in large part to your contributions to this blog, I have many things I desire to post on, and as immediately as possible. This post is simply going to be dedicated to informing you of what kinds of topics you're likely to see here in the next few days, beginning this evening hopefully, if all goes as planned...

First of all, I want to get back to the Ron Paul series we started a while back. I think that two or three more posts should suffice to complete the series to my satisfaction, unless of course there are questions raised that need to be dealt with in an additional post or two.

Second, y'all be sure and check out John Savage's interesting analysis on his recent poll that I recommended to you some time back. I'll be addressing his analysis more fully in a post forthcoming. Also, John brings to the fore an interesting idea in this post that I have been contemplating myself. As I said once before, my idea for it will take a good deal of research on my part prior to adding the feature I have envisioned emanating from it here at Webster's. And so far I've had very little, good, quality, uninterrupted time that I could devote to that specific purpose. But I'm just going to have to resolve to make time for it; that's all there is to it.

Third, Katie's Dad helped to convince me that I should pursue an idea for an entry on the immigration situation in his comments to my post "So You've Considered Moving to Oklahoma, Have You?" Look for something rather unique in that vein in the near future. And btw, Edmund and Mike, I need to get back with you guys on the video thing. I will have CTO provide you with a link to what he's developed so far. In any event, we've not forgotten it, just haven't had time to work on it lately.

Finally, I think I've pretty well covered what you can expect to see posted here over the next few days. I want to thank everyone for the ideas they inspire, either at their blogs, or in their comments to my posts here at Web's, because without them I would simply be at a loss - I simply don't have a deep reservoir from whence to gather ideas for posts in the absence of feedback from the readership like some of my friends seem to have.

We have a pressing issue (don't worry yourselves, it's not life threatening or anything like that, just pressing) that we need to resolve around here. After having successfully completed this mission, I should be able to devote some quality time to honoring these commitments I've purposely entered into here. I imagine it will take us the rest of today to get this issue resolved, and as I said, I hope to be back here working on these other items thereafter.

If everything goes as planned, I should have three good solid days at my disposal to work on them. And I should hope that I wouldn't squander any of that time. But I get a little lazy from time to time to be honest. And that's the reason I make these announcements; because it will serve to motivate me to get to work when I might get a hankering to just relax a bit.

Y'all be on the lookout for all of that, and I'll see ya later...

-DW

0 comments: