Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Spencer-Auster debate

I sent LA an email this morning concerning this matter in which I wrote as simply and concisely as I could possibly muster at that moment:

Let's all agree on this, the problem with Islam is Islam. There's nothing that non-Muslims can do to change Islam, and there's nothing that Muslims will do, anytime soon if ever, to change Islam. Therefore, Islam, being inherently and uniquely hostile to the West is inherently and uniquely incompatible with the West, and in order to protect ourselves from Muslims we must eventually remove them from the West. It's as simple as that. End of story.

However, in my haste I forgot to add: "...and the quicker the better." Meaning, the quicker we get on with this business, the better off we all are, including the Muslims.

LA replied to my email by saying simply "I like this!" To which I replied "Thanks. But isn't this essentially what you've been saying for ... ever?" Not literally, but you know what I mean. He's been saying it for a long time.

But I wonder, can we all agree at least to the terms I've written above, and try to build on that, for the common good of us all in the West, and, yes, even for Muslims? But when it comes down to it, I'm really concerned with my country first and foremost. You disagree?

0 comments: