Monday, September 3, 2007

Additional Items of Note

You'll note that the face of Webster's has changed just a bit. In particular the Star Spangled Banner section has been moved from the right sidebar to the left sidebar. This was done to make space for some additional items we added yesterday.

In the left sidebar, just below the American flag, you'll notice a section titled "Select VFR Articles." The articles listed are permanent links to the respective articles at the VFR site. I'll be adding more to these as I have the opportunity to read more of Auster's works on subjects which interest me, and hopefully interest you. For instance, I know that he's done quite a bit on the fourteenth amendment, one of my favorite subjects. I'm going to go through some of those articles and see what I can find to put up under that section.

Also, I've added another blog to my blogroll. For the time being I want to keep my blogroll pretty short, so I'll be adding to it very sparingly. Though I've had some extra time on my hands lately, that is soon to change and the amount of time I'm going to be able to devote to the blog will accordingly be decreased. There is also the element involved that I'm not accustomed to doing this, or to blogging. So until I get my feet under me better, I'm not really looking for a huge amount of traffic or anything like that. I want to take this slow and easy, and let it happen rather naturally. That seems the best way for me.

As always, thanks to all of you who take the time to come by, especially those of you who leave interesting comments.

2 comments:

Hermes said...

Hi, Terry. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for the link. I had checked out your blog briefly a while ago after seeing you referenced at Vanishing American, and now I've added a link to you.

Terry Morris said...

Hermes,

Thanks. And you're welcome for the link. As you can see I'm pretty selective about which blogs I link to, and for a variety of reasons I won't get into here. But I find your's interesting and worthy for reasons I won't get into either.

I wish you the best in your endeavors.

-Terry