Friday, September 28, 2007

Leave of Absence

You should be informed that I'll be away from the computer for the next several days, beginning later this morning. I probably will not be back home before Tuesday of next week.

In the meantime, and if you've not already begun to think about it, do make your recommendations concerning your favorite, or what you consider to be the best traditionalist conservative immigration blog posts. I've already chosen several that I consider to be very good, and put them in the right sidebar. If any of them are unfamiliar to you, do click on the links and read them. Perhaps those that are unfamiliar to you, once read, will help to remind you of others you've read in the past.

I'll be checking in sporadically while away, so it's important that you keep these recommendations coming in. As I've said before, I'm still very new to the blogosphere, and you can see by my blogroll that I'm a little slow to expand my horizons. Speaking of which, please don't be annoyed if I haven't added your blog to my blogroll yet. It does not necessarily mean that I'm not going to add you at a future date. I'm still barely getting to know a lot of you out there. And I simply do not want to add your blog to my blogroll until I've had a chance to get to know you better. Whether Webster's is listed on your blogroll is really immaterial to me. If I think your blog should be listed here at Webster's, it'll be added eventually, count on it.

0 comments: