Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Webster's Immigration Awareness Period

I am hereby declaring ... the next several days, maybe even weeks, to be "Webster's (open-ended) Immigration Awareness Period." With the upcoming events in this State I've already discussed thoroughly here and here, it should be obvious why I'm doing this. You will note that I've made some changes to the recommended blogposts section, adding three immigration related posts from VFR, Katie's Dad, and one from Webster's. I'll add some more later, probably one or two from VA's, and etc., the purpose being, during this period, to offer in that section a majority of immigration related blogposts from traditionalist conservative blogs.

If any of you know of some others out there that I should put up during the aforementioned Immigration Awareness Period, even if it is one of your own that I've missed or I've forgotten about, please let me know.

End of initial post.

5 comments:

John Savage said...

Terry, did you see the recent buzz about this article? I did a post on it last week, which summarized a variety of reactions to it. Perhaps you will enjoy some of the reactions, if you missed them. I would recommend you put up a link to the original article, though.

Great idea, too! I'll direct my other readers to recommend to you anything they know of.

Terry Morris said...

Whoa! Thank you, John. I knew I could count on you to come through for me. These reactions to this article, and the article itself oughta keep me busy for a while.

Thanks again.

-Terry

P.S. Yeah, I totally missed your entry from last week. Musta had my head stuck in the sand.

John Savage said...

Terry, thanks. Let me add: While reading through that discussion over at VFR on race, I just recalled this post -- in my opinion, one of the all-time classic posts from Vanishing American. Several people, including me, added some more "forbidden truths" in the comments.

John Savage said...

Terry, I should mention that Audacious Epigone had a further comment on my Arias-King roundup here. It's called "More Mexicans Means More Like Mexico." I don't know whether it's worth including, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Rick Darby said...

Terry,

Concerning your "Webster's Immigration Awareness Period" postings — may I be immodest enough to send you my stockpile on the subject and ask you to choose your own favorite or favorites?

Here