Sunday, September 2, 2007

Featured Features

How do you like that creative play on words? ;) I just wanted to make you all aware of the new features added to Webster's. All of these are added in the right sidebar and include Featured Entries, Recent Comments, and one other that's been up a while now yet I've failed to mention, the Table of Contents feature.

As to the latter, if you'll click on the button so named, the entire list of entries posted to Webster's to date will come up in the center post column of the blog. It can be a useful feature for anyone wanting to go through the complete list of posts in search of a specific topic.

As to the Featured Entries, these will be updated from time to time, so keep your eye out for that. And this is a feature I've wanted to add for a while now but didn't simply because I was waiting until I'd built an archive that contained some posts with some degree of meat to them.

In any event I hope you find these additional features useful. If not, please don't hesitate to let me know, and if I get enough negative feedback on something, I'll consider removing it. We spent a lot of time in the beginning making this blog attractive on its face. Now's the time to make it as useful as we possibly can without of course overdoing it. I need to discuss this with some friends, but one thing I'd like to add here is some permanent links to articles others have written on a given subject that compliments the overall purpose of this blog.

Thanks to all of you for remaining faithful, and I'll continue to try to improve on what we've done so far. And as always, thanks to CTO for helping me out with these new features.

0 comments: