Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Note to Commenters

Some of you may be wondering why I'm not responding to certain comments right away, or in a timely fashion. The reason is simply this: with the new Recent Comments section added in the right sidebar, if I answer immediately, no more comments than I generally get, my comments will dominate that section, which would sort of defeat the purpose. I guess there are drawbacks to anything, and of course, that's just on trial anyhow. Of course, if I had more commenters, and/or, comments from the readers (hint, hint)...;)

1 comments:

John Savage said...

Terry, sometimes I find it's not good to reply to commenters right away in any case. You might find the same thing. It's nice when commenters can reply to each other, rather than only to the author. It helps to create more of a sense of a multilateral discussion. Of course, I should follow my own recommendation, shouldn't I?