Thursday, September 27, 2007

Case in Point

I mentioned several days ago that I get Don Wildmon's AFA newsletter via email. Also, I mentioned that any concern or objection that I raise with Wildmon's positions, among others, is generally ignored...

Here is a case in point, not of my raising a concern (which I long since gave up on with these Christian organizations), but of my disagreeing with a a position taken by these groups.

Specifically? I have no desire to save social security for my children and grandchildren, I want to save my children and grandchildren from social security. I don't have a problem with social security per se. What I do have a problem with is entrusting it to the federal government, as well as the involuntary nature of the social security system.

And what the h*ll is Newt doing among this group anyway???

0 comments: