Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tenth Amendment Rally in Pennsylvania: I couldn't have said it better myself!

Guess who was a guest speaker at the event. See at 7:40 of the video.



As bad as I hate to admit it, I think Michelle Obama and I have something in common, albeit for totally opposing reasons. I don't think I've ever been more proud of my country (not to mention my state) than I am right now. Michelle's pride in America, however, being newfound and of the frivolous superficial nature that it is, can't possibly hold up in the face of this kind of growing opposition to her husband's illegitimate policies.

Sorry Michelle, so short was your love affair with your country. But you loved her for all the wrong reasons, and those kinds of relationships are doomed from the beginning.

0 comments: